Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter !!!

Happy Easter...


This is such a great time of year, the thawing of the earth, the flowers starting to bloom, birds chirping and people happy to finally be able to go outside again.

Fitting that we should celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. Perhaps unfortunate that once again, another religious holiday gets blurred by the commercialism of it all, but you have to admit that the chocoloate helps to sweeten the holiday (yes, pun intended).

After a busy morning of finding Easter Eggs, eating breakfast and coloring eggs (yes, it was that kind of week where once again our plans keep getting pushed back). After a nice church service we were able to enjoy another holiday close to family. Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mike even made the trip up from New York!











In closing, let me leave you with an excellent video from an apostle of our church and his thoughts on Easter...


1 comment:

CK Nethercott aka Mom said...

i love that video as well, they said on the news (yeah, only in UT) that it went viral! Hope Easter was excellent for you all!

More About Me:

Born and raised in Rhode Island
Undergraduate degree: Brigham Young University
    MBA: Bowling Green State University
    Interests: Sailing, Skiing, hiking, and spending time with the family!
    Sports: I'm a New England Guy...RED SOX, PATRIOTS, CELTICS and BRUINS. Did I mention BYU??? love 'em!
    Second Picks...when they're not doing well I fall back on the teams where I have lived and cheered for in the past...INDIANS, JAZZ, and RED WINGS come to mind.
    Favorite Movies: Who has time for them? Of the few I've seen: Princess Bride, Truman Show, Stranger than Fiction, virtually anything with Harrison Ford, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, etc.
    States I have lived in: Rhode Island, Utah, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Indiana and finally Massachuesetts...my kids hate me for moving them around so much!