Saturday, October 6, 2007

Emily's 11


Emily had a small family gathering for her 11th birthday.

It's hard to believe how old she is getting - 11 !?!
This year's birthday include a visit from a distant relative from Utah! Marjorlee and her daughter Serrina came for a Boston mini-vacation and stayed with us for 3 days. They enjoyed Boston and Salem - and of course our New England Hospitality.

If you haven't booked your Denning visit yet there is still time to enjoy the fall colors, a Red Sox World Series victory or the soon-to-be Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots!

Anyway... Back to the Birthday...

Enjoy these photo's of Emily:













No comments:

More About Me:

Born and raised in Rhode Island
Undergraduate degree: Brigham Young University
    MBA: Bowling Green State University
    Interests: Sailing, Skiing, hiking, and spending time with the family!
    Sports: I'm a New England Guy...RED SOX, PATRIOTS, CELTICS and BRUINS. Did I mention BYU??? love 'em!
    Second Picks...when they're not doing well I fall back on the teams where I have lived and cheered for in the past...INDIANS, JAZZ, and RED WINGS come to mind.
    Favorite Movies: Who has time for them? Of the few I've seen: Princess Bride, Truman Show, Stranger than Fiction, virtually anything with Harrison Ford, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, etc.
    States I have lived in: Rhode Island, Utah, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Indiana and finally Massachuesetts...my kids hate me for moving them around so much!