Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sledding !!!

The 3rd snow storm of the winter (already) occurred today and offered the perfect opportunity to end the Christmas school break at the park sledding.

Here are some pictures:
(Click on them to enlarge)








































2 comments:

Helen Macfarlane said...

Nice pics Gary! It makes me want to be less of a party pooper about taking my kids out sledding. I've been kind of a wet blanket lately.

Gary D said...

I had other things that I could have done that day but had to make a conscience decision and force myself to do the more important thing.

More About Me:

Born and raised in Rhode Island
Undergraduate degree: Brigham Young University
    MBA: Bowling Green State University
    Interests: Sailing, Skiing, hiking, and spending time with the family!
    Sports: I'm a New England Guy...RED SOX, PATRIOTS, CELTICS and BRUINS. Did I mention BYU??? love 'em!
    Second Picks...when they're not doing well I fall back on the teams where I have lived and cheered for in the past...INDIANS, JAZZ, and RED WINGS come to mind.
    Favorite Movies: Who has time for them? Of the few I've seen: Princess Bride, Truman Show, Stranger than Fiction, virtually anything with Harrison Ford, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, etc.
    States I have lived in: Rhode Island, Utah, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Indiana and finally Massachuesetts...my kids hate me for moving them around so much!