Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all! It's hard to believe that we've started a new year already. I sure am hoping for a lot of change this year...please some dollar bills too!

I have not solidified my New Year's Resolutions yet - perhaps because of how few I actually accomplished last year.

So it seems the best thing to do is to reflect on this first post of the year. There is nothing better than to reflect on the great Christmas with family again this year - this time a little bigger with the addition of Matthew, Jen and their 3 cute girls. It was fun for the cousins to play together.





Letters to Santa





Traditional Reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" & Luke 2:

No comments:

More About Me:

Born and raised in Rhode Island
Undergraduate degree: Brigham Young University
    MBA: Bowling Green State University
    Interests: Sailing, Skiing, hiking, and spending time with the family!
    Sports: I'm a New England Guy...RED SOX, PATRIOTS, CELTICS and BRUINS. Did I mention BYU??? love 'em!
    Second Picks...when they're not doing well I fall back on the teams where I have lived and cheered for in the past...INDIANS, JAZZ, and RED WINGS come to mind.
    Favorite Movies: Who has time for them? Of the few I've seen: Princess Bride, Truman Show, Stranger than Fiction, virtually anything with Harrison Ford, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, etc.
    States I have lived in: Rhode Island, Utah, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Indiana and finally Massachuesetts...my kids hate me for moving them around so much!