Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Day at Block Island

Block Island
September 8, 2007 was a historic homecoming. For Lael Askew-Elhers it was a return to a vacation spot not visited in 30 years and for Jane and I it was a return to the place where we got engaged 15 years ago.
And for our children, perhaps it is the first visit of more to come. Here are some photo's from that day!














THE END

No comments:

More About Me:

Born and raised in Rhode Island
Undergraduate degree: Brigham Young University
    MBA: Bowling Green State University
    Interests: Sailing, Skiing, hiking, and spending time with the family!
    Sports: I'm a New England Guy...RED SOX, PATRIOTS, CELTICS and BRUINS. Did I mention BYU??? love 'em!
    Second Picks...when they're not doing well I fall back on the teams where I have lived and cheered for in the past...INDIANS, JAZZ, and RED WINGS come to mind.
    Favorite Movies: Who has time for them? Of the few I've seen: Princess Bride, Truman Show, Stranger than Fiction, virtually anything with Harrison Ford, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, etc.
    States I have lived in: Rhode Island, Utah, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Indiana and finally Massachuesetts...my kids hate me for moving them around so much!