We started the full swing of summer with a family vacation to Acadia national park in Maine. Here are a few photo's for you to enjoy.
Next was 2 full days in the National Park. First at the beach and then up the "Beehive," a nearly vertical climb up the face of a rock cliff mountain. Be sure to check out the video (low quality for faster loading and playback...sorry)!
We finished off the vacation with a little water fun at a friends lake house. Check out some video of tubing and water skiing!
I will put another post up to tell you more about our fun filled summer!

1 comment:
Hi Gary
Thank you for sharing the pictures of the family. Please tell them hello from the Blesch's.
I forwarded you e-mail to Karen and Bette Prine.
I had a hard time signing on to get a password. Just about gave up. Haha
Love,
Vicki
Post a Comment